Hungry Hogs Week!


 Last Monday. One of the founders of Hungry Hogs celebrated his birthday. Nag Manohar turned (insert age here). So lets get the wishes out of the way. Happy birthday Nag!

Now that the boring part is over. Let’s get to the fun stuff. On account of Nag’s birthday. (this is just an excuse I give people.) We created an event called the “Hungry Hogs week.”

It’s got nothing to do with the founding of Hogs before you ask.

How Hogs week came about is another story. (It seems like I’m just telling you stories every time you swing by.)

With all the big plans we have being set into motion here. The three partners decided they needed to take some time off and set about to make things happen.

Leaving me. Akshay. In charge for an entire week.

Can’t say that I’m tired of doing the same things again and again, in terms of operations. But I am.

So we decided to mix things up. Add a couple of new things to the menu.

Our new hotdog the pain killer has been given a soft launch. The reviews are still coming in. Sadly it hasn’t achieved, “Say-Cheese killer” status. A Benchmark we’ve set for every hot dog we launch hence forth.

But we’ve added a bunch of shakes to the mention. So bloody delicious I need to use expletives to express how awesome they are. But I will restrain myself as I have been reminded time and time again that we are a family based organization and my behavior is often not appreciated. 

Tis’ been one heck of a week. Grueling! Siege at dawn types. But it’s been great nevertheless.  For someday I may take up the cup and take over Koramangla and this week has given me a surge of hope.

It’s going to be a bright long future for hogs.

Before the words trigger my senti persona. I’m going to sign off and invite you down to the diner to partake in some of the most delicious shakes you’ll ever have.

A perfect way to beat the summer. Methinks.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: